Build a skilled and adaptable workforce
Goal: to educate and train the youth mental health workforce within and outside Orygen.
We will do this by:
- enhancing leadership skills across the organisation to build effective and high performing teams;
- expanding graduate education activities nationally and internationally;
- developing a comprehensive recruitment and retention strategy;
- expanding training and professional development activities nationally and internationally;
- developing and implementing initiatives to promote shared values and objectives;
- developing a structured succession planning and mentoring framework;
- expanding the international reach and influence of our translation activities; and
- expansion of our student and registrar training programs for all allied health, nursing, medical (GP and psychiatry) and administration disciplines.