Develop, deliver and roll out the best service models
Goal: to design and implement seamless and integrated service models that best meet the mental health needs of young people, from early intervention and primary care through to more complex and severe specialist care, and that can be applied across Australia and internationally.
We will do this by:
- developing, implementing and evaluating an exemplar seamless integrated clinical service model for young people in the north and west region of Melbourne;
- influencing and enhancing the policy agenda for youth mental health for Australia’s states and territories, as well as nationally and internationally;
- embedding an integrated and prevention-oriented drug and alcohol and mental health service across the continuum of care;
- expanding the functional elements of our service to improve vocational, educational and psychosocial outcomes;
- developing and implementing a family participation strategy across primary care and through to tertiary specialist care;
- integrating an online service domain into the clinical model using eOrygen products that is inclusive of the needs of young people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds;
- integrating research opportunities into clinical services;
- identifying, assessing and taking up opportunities for expansion of clinical services and influence in other areas of Victoria and Australia inclusive of the needs of young people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; and
- designing and implementing supports and processes for the expansion of eOrygen.