Enact research for reform
Goal: to deliver world-leading research across youth mental health disorders and health services that builds and drives the case for treatment and service reform.
We will do this by:
- developing a strategic framework for a comprehensive program of research activities inclusive of youth and family participation;
- driving and delivering innovative research in youth mental health;
- coordinating a comprehensive research platform that enables quality research within the organisation and across Australia;
- developing and expanding our research workforce;
- embedding research as a normal part of clinical services delivery and funding models to support an integrated system of care;
- designing and implementing a ‘pipeline’ framework to facilitate translation of research to clinical impact;
- expanding the international reach and influence of our research activities; and
- designing and implementing new business models to maximise clinical, research and translation impact.