Maintain a sustainable and creative organisation
Goal: to foster an integrated organisation that grows our clinical, research and reform agendas.
We will do this by:
- providing the organisational strategy, partnerships, staff development and supporting culture to build organisational buy-in to strategic goals and approaches;
- establishing and maintaining an executive team that continuously reviews strategy and drives shared projects and knowledge exchange across the organisation;
- integrating Orygen and Orygen Youth Health to provide the platform for the development, implementation and evaluation of a comprehensive and seamless model of care for young people with mental ill-health;
- providing internal communication mechanisms that promote a shared commitment to our vision through information sharing and transparency of decision-making;
- maintaining shared operational supports to ensure that valuable information is shared and accessible across the organisation;
- designing and implementing supports and processes for the expansion of Orygen services nationally and internationally;
- establishing and operating a Project Management Office;
- developing a data analytics unit to track our performance;
- improving financial reporting within the organisation and implementing effective online mechanisms for cost management and monitoring;
- building and maintaining an integrated information technology and information management platform;
- developing a robust internal communications approach; and
- continuing the implementation of our statement of commitment to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians and the development of our Cultural Strengthening Plan.