Secure support for expansion of services
Goal: to engage with our stakeholders to improve clinical and research outcomes and service delivery; and build financial and community support for our work and youth mental health more broadly.
We will do this by:
- influencing and enhancing the policy and funding agenda for youth mental health across all states and territories, nationally, and internationally;
- building and maintaining a stakeholder map and engagement framework to support all areas of the organisation;
- developing and implementing an international engagement framework to prioritise and maximise opportunities for increasing the organisation’s impact;
- applying a cohesive strategy to guide youth and family engagement and participation across the organisation;
- designing and implementing supports and processes for the expansion of our National Programs team;
- developing and delivering strategies that drive a cohesive and well-recognised identity for the organisation;
- understanding our market position, creating a unified brand and building awareness of this brand;
- creating a comprehensive content pipeline to better promote our research, policy, translation and clinical work;
- segmenting our communications channels and building their audiences;
- implementing an organisation-wide customer relationship management system; and
- building expanded and sustainable revenue streams through growth in fundraising activities.