- Newly created role sitting on the executive leadership team.
- Leading Not-for-Profit. Identify, develop and implement strategy.
About the role
Reporting to the CEO the Chief Information Officer will be responsible for:
- developing and implementing a technology strategy that inline and enables the overall business;
- developing and implementing KPI's and provide performance metrics;
- continuous improvement and growth of Infrastructure and broader IT systems;
- maintaining up to date data and health information standards, including research and clinical technologies;
- budget management;
- people management;
- third party vendor management;
- defining requirements for any new IT Technologies;
- ensuring critical incident management and discovery plans are in place;
- developing and implementing a data and BI strategy in line with business expectations; and
- developing and implementing an IT security strategy in line with business expectations.
As the successful candidate you will ideally possess:
- previous experience and track record in an IT executive position;
- people management experience;
- executive stakeholder engagement and influencing skills;
- excellent communication and presentation skills;
- track record successfully developing and implementing IT strategy;
- track record successfully implementing data and BI strategy and capability; and
- track record successfully implementing IT Security strategy and capability.
To apply, visit the Michael Page website.
Download the full Position Description