Your new job
The learning and organisational development advisor will support Orygen staff to deliver high quality research, leadership and care to young people and families through the development, coordination and administration of learning and organisational development solutions that lift staff experience and capability.
- design practical evidence-based learning and development solutions and resources;
- collaborate with managers to identify staff development needs and provide advice and recommendations that deliver outcomes;
- develop, and implement program evaluation tools that provide meaningful and reportable data;
- implement new LMS and design and own all related processes and compliance, including data integrity;
- support the OD team in developing papers, presentations and reports for stakeholders, including senior leaders;
- produce high quality program and project evaluations linked to desired outcomes and provide recommendations; and
- develop and maintain trusted relationships with relevant stakeholders.
What you’ll need
You are passionate, energetic and determined to make a difference to the mental health outcomes for young people. In addition, you bring:
- experience designing, developing and implementing contemporary learning and development solutions that are practical and aligned to agreed outcomes;
- ability to challenge the status quo in a respectful way to implement change and new ways of working;
- demonstrated experience in successful implementation and administration of LMS;
- highly organised, demonstrates initiative and is outcome focused;
- ability to interpret data and provide relevant insights and recommendations for continual improvement; and
- a sense of fun, and a willingness to learn and share ideas.
What you’ll get in return
You can expect:
- up to $90,000 salary + 10% super + NFP salary packaging;
- opportunity to be mentored, develop your skills and be challenged;
- flexible work to suit your lifestyle and access to policies and tools that support this; and
- opportunity to influence and drive change in a purpose led organisation.
Orygen – leading the revolution
Imagine a future with unlimited potential. A future where every young person enjoys optimal mental health as they grow into adulthood. At Orygen, this is our life’s work, because we passionately believe it’s what all young people deserve.
Every step of the way, young people and families are at the heart of everything we do. Always.
Through world-leading research that creates change. Through pioneering reform that delivers real-world practical solutions.
At Orygen, that’s the future we’re creating right now. To do it, we have revolution in mind.
Join the revolution
If you’re keen to join Orygen and be part of our team challenging the status quo and reshaping the future for young people, apply now.
Please refer to the position description and submit your cover letter addressing the key selection criteria and resume to email@example.com, using the subject line ‘Learning and organisational development advisor’ followed by your full name.
If you have any questions about this role please contact Inbar Niv, organisational development officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Sunday 31 October 2021; 11:59 PM AEDT
Orygen is dedicated to gender equality, diversity and inclusivity. We strive to continue to build a culturally safe workplace where our values underpin the way we work and our commitment to First Nations people of Australia, young people and their families, LGBTIQA+ people and CALD people. We strongly encourage applications from the First Nations people.
Download the full Position Description