- NFP Salary Packaging increasing take home pay.
- Generous paid employer parental leave scheme.
- Work/life balance.
- Parkville base (initially working from home).
- Leading organisation in youth mental health.
- Full-time fixed term position until 30 June 2022 (possibility of renewal subject to funding).
An exciting new opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join a friendly and supportive team in a leading youth mental health organisation.
About the role and its impact
As the Senior Business Partner, you will work proactively with the leadership and staff in designated client groups to ensure that the people needs of the business are met. You will assess and anticipate HR-related needs, and through collaborative partnerships across the organisation deliver value-added service to management and employees in line with our strategic direction. Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to workforce planning, job design, Modern Award/EBA interpretation and application, recruitment and selection, employee relations, organisation structure and design and performance coaching and development.
Attractive salary packaging commensurate with skills and experience; NFP generous salary sacrificing opportunities are also available to the successful candidate.
Please refer to the position description below for the selection criteria and other responsibilities, skills and experience required for this position.
To be considered you will need:
- a relevant tertiary qualification in human resources management;
- extensive experience in a similar senior business partner and leadership role in a complex organisation;
- sound working knowledge of relevant state and federal industrial relations, the Modern Award framework and other employment related legislation;
- demonstrated experience of developing and implementing progressive and effective recruitment and selection strategies; and
- demonstrated experience of developing and maintaining positive and professional working relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
Desirable (not essential):
- previous experience working in a health or mental health organisation; and
- solid experience of working with the HPSS and SCHADS Modern Awards.
Orygen is the world’s leading research and knowledge translation organisation focusing on mental ill-health in young people.
Orygen is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to attracting, developing and retaining our staff irrespective of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community. We strongly encourage applications from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community.
Orygen is committed to providing an inclusive work environment that supports employees to achieve their career goals without compromising their life goals. With this in mind Orygen offers a range of employment benefits including generous paid leave, flexible work arrangement, access to NFP salary packaging and an employee assistance program.
Previous applicants need not apply.
To apply for this role, please submit your resume, cover letter and a document addressing each essential and desirable bullet point in the key selection criteria which is located in the position description to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: ‘Senior Business Partner’, followed by your full name.
For a private and confidential discussion, please contact Diana Mottram at email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: Friday, 2 October 2020, 5 PM AEST.
Orygen reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.
Download the full Position Description