- Join a leader in youth mental health, revolutionising services to our young people.
- Exciting opportunities ahead as Orygen continues to grow.
- Access to generous NFP salary packaging and flexible work/life balance arrangements.
- Full-time role, also open to four days per week.
The why behind what we do is important. We believe that all young people deserve to grow into adulthood with optimal mental health. Everything we do is focused on this outcome. Orygen is leading and redefining what’s possible in global research, policy, education and clinical care.
The outcomes of the Royal Commission into Victoria's Mental Health System enable a revolutionary new era of reform in mental health. Recruiting and developing the workforce to support the development of a new mental health system is paramount to the successful implementation of these reforms.
Reporting to Orygen’s Manager Talent Acquisition and Reward, the talent acquisition and recruitment officer will manage all recruitment activities and provide effective solutions to complex recruitment requirements, including proactive sourcing, for the Orygen specialist program. This role will work closely with a range of stakeholders within both Melbourne Health and Orygen.
You are passionate, energetic and determined to make a difference to health outcomes for young people. You will have a positive fun attitude and sense of humour. In addition, you will bring:
- experience managing end-to-end recruitment, contract management and knowledge of recruitment principles and processes;
- experience in conducting bespoke, pro-active talent searches (e.g. using LinkedIn Recruiter) to source and attract appropriate candidates;
- ability to develop and maintain talent pools and pipelines for critical roles, reducing fill-time and increasing quality of hire;
- exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with high attention to detail;
- strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills, and the ability to drive positive change through exceptional delivery and results;
- the ability to work in a fast paced environment with conflicting priorities and deadlines; and
- you have gained experience from either an agency or in-house recruitment role.
To view the full selection criteria and learn more about this opportunity, please view the position description or contact Natalie Rowell at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Salary and benefits
Salary is commensurate with skills and experience of the successful candidate plus superannuation and access to generous NFP salary packaging.
Orygen is committed to providing an inclusive work environment that supports employees to achieve their career goals without compromising their life goals. With this in mind Orygen offers a range of employment benefits including generous paid leave, flexible work arrangement, an employee assistance program, well regarded supervision and a supportive team, career growth and development opportunities, purposeful work that makes a real difference to lives of young people and their families and carers and career opportunities within an organisation that is the leader in youth mental health.
How to apply
Please refer to the position description and submit your cover letter addressing the key selection criteria and resume to email@example.com, using the subject line ‘Talent Acquisition Specialist’ followed by your full name.
Closing date: Sunday 24 October 2021; 11:59 PM AEST
You are encouraged to submit your application as soon as possible. Orygen may close the advertisement before the closing date.
Orygen is dedicated to gender equality, diversity and inclusivity. We strive to continue to build a culturally safe workplace where our values underpin the way we work and our commitment to First Nations people of Australia, young people and their families, LGBTIQA+ people and CALD people. We strongly encourage applications from the First Nations people.
Recruitment agencies - thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we’ll be in touch.
Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 Vaccination prior to commencement.
Download the full Position Description