Young people's substance use during COVID-19
Are you aged between 15 and 25 years old and living in areas of Victoria that are under COVID-19 Stay at Home restrictions?
Researchers at Orygen are seeking to understand the impact of COVID-19 on the drug and alcohol use of young people living under COVID-19 restrictions.
The study involves an anonymous online survey. The survey will ask some general questions about you, as well as questions about your drug and alcohol use and mental health. If you participate you will be given the chance to win a $50 gift voucher.
To participate in this study, you must:
- be aged between 15 and 25 years old (inclusive);
- have been living in Victoria since February 2020 and are currently under Stage 3 or Stage 4 restrictions; and
- have used one or more of the following drugs in the past year:
- illegal drugs, such as cannabis, MDMA/ecstasy, methamphetamine, cocaine, LSD, ketamine, GHB, heroin, etc; or
- pharmaceutical opioids (pain medications), sedatives/sleeping pills or stimulants/amphetamines that were not prescribed to you or which were prescribed to you but taken more frequently or at higher doses than prescribed.
Take the survey
For more information about the study, please contact Dr Gill Bedi at firstname.lastname@example.org.