2. No medical advice:
(1) For consumers: The information on this website is not medical advice. It is generic and does not take into account your personal circumstances, physical wellbeing, mental status or mental requirements. Do not use this information to treat or diagnose your own or another person's medical condition and never ignore medical advice or delay seeking it because of something on this website. Any medical questions should be referred to a qualified healthcare professional. If in doubt, please always seek medical advice. To the extent permitted by law, Orygen will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your use of or reliance on this information.
(2) For health care professionals: The information on this website is provided for general educational and information purposes only. Any diagnosis and/or treatment decisions in respect of an individual patient should be made based on your professional investigations and opinions in the context of the clinical circumstances of the patient. To the extent permitted by law, Orygen will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your use of or reliance on this information. You rely on your own professional skill and judgement in conducting your own health care practice. Orygen does not endorse or recommend any products, treatments or services referred to in this information.
4. Using Orygen documents: Orygen owns (or licenses) all rights (including copyright) in all documents and materials on this website. If you would like to use or reproduce any documents provided on this website, please refer to Orygen’s Copyright Statement for the terms and conditions on which you may do so.
5. Links to other websites not endorsed: This website may contain links to other websites or applications owned, operated or produced by third party organisations independent of Orygen (Third Party Sites). The links are provided for convenience only and Orygen has not verified and does not sponsor, endorse or approve of the operators of, or any materials on (including information, products or services), those Third Party Sites, which also may not remain current or be maintained. Orygen accepts no liability for the content of those Third Party Sites or any loss you may suffer as a result of accessing them. You should contact the third party directly if you have any queries or concerns regarding Third Party Sites or their content.
6. Linking to this website: Please contact Orygen if you would like to place a link to any part of this website.
7. Other products or services not endorsed: Orygen does not endorse or recommend any products or treatments referred to on this website.
8. Availability of website: Since electronic services are subject to interruption and breakdown, access to this website is offered on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis only.
9. No warranties:
(1) All information on this website is subject to change without notice.
(2) Orygen cannot guarantee that this website will be free from viruses, or that access to this website or a Third Party Site will function as intended or be uninterrupted.
(3) While reasonable effort is taken to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, (subject to section 13 below) it is general information provided on an ‘as is’ basis and as outlined in section 2 it is not medical advice and is not tailored to your particular circumstances or condition. We do not assume any liability for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on the website. You accept all risks and responsibility for losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from using the website. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Orygen (including our employees and consultants) exclude all liability to any person for any consequences, including but not limited to all losses, damages, costs, expenses and any other compensation, arising directly or indirectly from using the website (in part or in whole) and any information or material contained in them.
10. Fundraising and donations: All fundraising and donation functions on this website are supported by the “GoFundraise” or “My Cause” platform – the terms and conditions relating to these payments are available at https://www.gofundraise.com.au/terms-of-use and https://www.mycause.com.au/terms_conditions .
12. Restrictions on use of website: You agree that you will not:
(1) use any information on this website for any commercial purpose or otherwise (either directly or indirectly) for profit or gain; or
(2) use any device, software or process to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website.
13. General: You acknowledge and accept that your use of this website indicates your acceptance of these terms and that Orygen may change these terms at any time by publishing updates on this website. These terms are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia. Nothing in these terms is intended to exclude, restrict or modify rights which you may have under common law, the Australian Consumer Laws or other legislation (Relevant Laws) which may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement. If any provision of these terms is invalid under any Relevant Laws, that provision is enforceable to the extent that it is not invalid, whether it is in severable terms or not.