- Individual Placement and Support (IPS) implementation support, workforce training, and fidelity reviews;
- structured mentoring for employment consultants and vocational specialists working with young people;
- career development skill sessions to enhance knowledge of current industry trends;
- support for employers and education providers in how to support young people with mental ill health in education settings or in the workplace; and
- workshops tailored to industry need and available throughout Australia.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Completion of, and development work within Orygen’s mentoring and training packages may contribute to your annual Continuing Professional Development requirements for your career development association (for example, CDAA) membership.
By your own determination, you will need to identify which of the seven career development competencies are addressed by the work and time associated with the package, and log that claim in your member record with your respective association – subject of course to any limitations applied by that association.